Our Development Finance rates and criteria are listed below:
We charge an arrangement fee between 1%-2%, plus £395 lender admin fee and £35 telegraphic transfer fee. Other fees include solicitor fees, title insurance, valuation and development appraisal which are fees based on your specific loan.
Interest Charges for Development Finance
• Interest rates from 1.15% to 1.45% per month.
• Minimum term is 3 months and maximum term is 12 to 15 months, depending on size of property development.
• Max loan £750k. Min loan £250k.
• Larger and Smaller Loans shall be considered on a case-by-case basis.
• Residential Bridging - we can lend up to 60% of 90 day valuation or purchase price, whichever is lower.
• Development Finance - we can lend up to 50% of 90 day land value or purchase price whichever is lower, and up to 100% of build costs, total lending up to 65% of end 90 day value.
• Up to 4 Detached houses.
• Up to 6 Semi Detached/Terraced houses.
• Up to 6 flats.
• Office and barn conversions to residential property.
• Larger developments considered on a case by case basis.