Development Finance Ltd can provide development loans on new build developments, part completed developments and refurbishment / renovation projects.
As a principal lender for over 20 years we take pride in building partnerships with our clients to help them achieve their goals, enabling them to complete their development project without waiting for months for decisions to be made and funds released. As an experienced development finance partner we recognise that each client has individual needs for their development and therefore tailor our funding as such.
“We are most impressed the team at Development Finance Ltd and more than happy with the relationship we have with the team.”
Stanley Brash - Stanley Brash Construction
• Funding up to 100% of build costs
• Quick turnaround of funds
• Dedicated team member within our underwriter department
• Flexible approach to every development
• Payment options ie service, part service or roll interest.
Examples of previous development projects we have partnered on include:
• Barn and steading conversions
• Developments of up to 6 detached or semi detached houses
• Developments of up to 12 apartments or townhouses
• Conversions of public house or hotel to residential units
• Conversion of house or office space into self contained flats
• Construction of industrial / retail / office units
• Auction properties
We’re different from other development lenders and banks because we offer personal attention and assistance throughout each project – from the funding stage through to the construction process – enabling building work to be completed within our clients specified timescales.
At Development Finance Ltd, you’ll be speaking to the actual decision makers and will receive a swift answer to your queries. Unlike most high street banks, our aim is to give quick decisions regarding funding and we will also look at projects that may not secure bank funding as they are too small for the larger financial organisations to consider.
For further information on Development Finance and how we can help you, please telephone us on 0141 332 8884 or complete our online application form.